Real Estate Services
Areas of Practice
The real estate lawyers of Keefer Wood Allen & Rahal, LLP, serve both residential and commercial clients and have played a role in significant real estate developments in Central Pennsylvania. Our firm serves the general real estate needs of our highly diversified client base, which includes contractors, developers, owners, investors, tenants, and lenders.
We handle real estate acquisitions and construction transactions, including all necessary title work and title insurance matters, zoning and land use planning, condominium and planned community developments, and construction and permanent financing. Our firm has adeptly and efficiently managed real estate needs for leasing, condemnation, and all other types of real estate transactions. We work closely with governmental officials to obtain approval for major real estate developments and with environmental attorneys to provide assistance with environmental concerns relating to real property. On a regular basis, our attorneys:
- Represent buyers and sellers in all aspects of residential real estate transactions, including drafting and reviewing sales agreements and mortgage loan documents, providing necessary title insurance, and conducting settlement.
- Represent real estate developers, investors, and joint ventures in the development of business parks, industrial and mixed-use developments, historic and affordable tax credit syndications, and other projects.
- Represent owners and lenders in foreclosures and in restructuring loans for financially troubled properties.
- Service large office-space users in lease negotiations and other arrangements.
- Provide real estate assistance to owners, developers, and lenders in the development of condominiums and planned communities.
The following attorneys are engaged in the practice of real estate law at Keefer Wood Allen & Rahal, LLP: